Updates – April 2, 2021
Over the coming weeks, construction activities will take place in the following areas:
- Cherry Creek State Park.
- Crews continue to install the natural gas line in the Park along Peoria Street, heading toward Belleview Avenue. Construction in Cherry Creek State Park will continue through 2021.
- A section of the Cottonwood Creek Trail is closed through April. Please follow posted detours and directions from our crews. View a map of the trail closure.
- Restoration of previous work areas along Peoria Street will begin next week and take place through spring.
- Village Greens Park east of Cherry Creek Village North. Crews began restoring the baseball fields this week. Restoration activities will happen through April. Please note that this schedule is weather dependent.
- Near Boston Street and Chester Way north of Mansfield Avenue. Crews will install the natural gas line in the grass median between these streets as early as April 12.
- Near Hampden Avenue between Akron and Yosemite streets. Crews continue to work at the regulator station in this area. Work will continue into summer 2021.
Please stay clear of work areas for your safety and the safety of our crews. Please note that construction schedules are subject to change.