Updates – June 11, 2021
Over the coming weeks, construction activities will take place in the following areas:
- Cherry Creek State Park.
- Construction in Cherry Creek State Park will continue this summer and through 2021.
- Restoration of previous work areas along Peoria Street will continue through spring/summer as weather allows.
- Closures of the Butterfly Hill and Pope trails are in place through early August for prairie dog passive relocation efforts. Please obey trail closure signs and directions from crews. View a map of trail closures.
- Near the intersection of Havana Street and Berry Avenue.
- Restoration is ongoing and will continue in the coming weeks. Please stay outside of fenced areas and barriers.
- Additional construction will take place at this location later this year.
- Near Hampden Avenue between Akron and Yosemite streets.
- Crews continue to work at the regulator station near this location. Work will continue into summer 2021.
- Additional testing activities will take place at the regulator station near this location in the coming weeks.
Please stay clear of work areas for your safety and the safety of our crews. Please note that construction schedules are subject to change.