Updates – Oct. 15, 2021
We’ve completed line installation. We’ll continue to bring the line into service and restore work areas.
Over the coming weeks, we will work in the following areas:
- Near Hampden Avenue between Akron and Yosemite streets.
- Regulator station work and testing activities through fall.
- Testing will cause noise, and you will see equipment and crews.
- Near Lehigh Avenue between Boston Street and Chester Way.
- Restoration through October.
- Cherry Creek State Park.
- Restoration through fall.
- Near Havana Street and Berry Avenue.
- Regulator station work resumes as early as week of Oct. 25, 2021.
- Near Caley Avenue and Troy Circle.
- Testing activities.
Please stay clear of work areas for your safety and the safety of our crews. Schedules are subject to change.