Updates – April 30, 2021
Over the coming weeks, construction activities will take place in the following areas:
- Cherry Creek State Park.
- Construction in Cherry Creek State Park will resume this summer and continue through the end of the year.
- Construction near the Cottonwood Creek Trail has been completed, and the trail is open for use.
- Restoration in the Park along Peoria Street will take place through spring.
- Near the intersection of Havana Street and Berry Avenue. Restoration activities will take place in the coming weeks. Additional construction will take place at this location later this year.
- Village Greens Park east of Cherry Creek Village North. Restoration of the ballfields is ongoing with the ballfields expected to reopen in May. Please note that restoration is weather dependent.
- Near Hampden Avenue between Akron and Yosemite streets. Crews continue to work at the regulator station near this location. Work will continue into summer 2021.
Please stay clear of work areas for your safety and the safety of our crews. Please note that construction schedules are subject to change.